|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Usage:||Cobb Water Absorption Tester||Testing Before Deliver:||Yes|
|After-sale Customer Service:||Yes||Test Water Consumption::||100mm ± 5ml|
Automatic Cobb Water Absorption Tester / Meter / Testing Machine / Equipment / Instrument for Paperboard
Full-Automatic Water Absorption Tester is designed according to the basic parameters and requirements stipulated in GB/T1540-2002 Water Absorption of Paper and Paperboard.This standard is suitable for determining the surface water absorption of various paper or paperboard . But it does not apply to the accurate evaluation of the writing performance for paper or paperboard.
Surface water absorption (Cobb) value for Paper and paperboard:
the unit area of paper and cardboard in a certain pressure and temperature, within the time specified the absorption of water by surface to g / m*m meter.
C=(G2-G1)×100. Where: C-value of Cobb water absorption ; G2-the sample quality after absorbing water; G1-the sample quality before absorbing water.
Paper and cardboard absorbing tester is the conventional instrument of the paper and cardboard surface water absorption,also called the weight of paper surface absorption tester. The instrument adopts Cobb test method of the various methods in the absorption test, it is also called Cobb absorption tester.
1. Metal cylinder Inner section Area is 100±0.2㎝2 (The corresponding inner diameter is 112.8±0.2mm),Cylinder height is 50mm, The contact portion of the cylindrical ring with the specimen should be smooth.
2. Quantitative Absorption Paper is 200～250g/㎡,Absorption Rate is 75mm/10min.When the absorbent paper monolayer ration is less than 200-250 g/m2, multiple layers can be superposed to meet the requirements
3. Smooth Metal Roller:Length:200±0.5mm,weight:10±0.5kg
4. Test water consumption: 100mm ± 5ml.
5. Dimension and Weight:
1 ."GB/T 1540 Determination of absorbency for paper and paperboard Cobb method"
2.."ISO535 Determination of absorbency for paper and paperboard Cobb method"
3. ”QB/T 1668 Cobb absorbency tester”