Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Oxygen Index Test Instrument||Digital Resolution:||±0.1%|
|Measurement Accuracy:||0.4||Testing Before Delivery:||Yes|
plastic testing instruments,
plastic pipe testing equipment
Oxygen Index Tester / Apparatus / Equipment / Method / Procedure / ASTM D2863 for Cables , Oxygen Index Test Machine
It is suitable for the determination of the combustion properties of materials such as plastics,
rubber, fibers, foams, films and textiles, that is, the concentration percentage of the
lowest oxygen in which the polymer just maintains combustion.
◆ The combustion tube is made of high temperature resistant high quality quartz glass tube (inner diameter ¢85mm, length 300mm)
◆ Outlet diameter: φ40mm
◆ The mixer is filled with glass beads to mix oxygen and nitrogen evenly. (Bead φ4.5mm filling height 95mm, label one bag)
◆ Self-supporting sample holder, which can hold the sample vertically; (optional non-self-supporting type frame)
◆ Adopting relay control system, all electronic originals adopt domestic leading brands, which can better guarantee the performance and reliability of the machine.
◆ The equipment has the following safety protection devices: power supply overload, short circuit protection, and control loop overload protection.
In line with GB/T 2406.2-2009, GB/T 2406.1-2008 standard
ASTM D 2863, ISO 4589-2, NES 714 GB/T 5454 GB/T 10707 GB/T 8924-2005 GB/T 16581-1996
NB/SH/T 0815-2010 TB/T 2919-1998 IEC 61144-1992 ISO 15705-2002 ISO 4589-2-1996
1. Using imported oxygen sensor, the digital display shows the oxygen concentration without calculation, the accuracy is higher and more accurate, the measuring range is 0-100%
2. Digital resolution: ±0.1%
3. Measurement accuracy: 0.4
4. Flow adjustment range: 0-10L/min (60-600L/h)
5. Response time: <5S
6. Combustion cylinder: inner diameter ≥75mm, total height of combustion cylinder 450mm
7. Gas flow rate in the combustion cylinder: 40mm ± 2mm / s
8. Pressure gauge accuracy 2.5, resolution: 0.01MPa
9. Flowmeter: 1-15L/min (60-900L/H) adjustable, test environment: ambient temperature: room temperature ~ 40 °C;, relative humidity: ≤ 70%;
10. Input pressure: 0.2-0.3MPa
11. Working pressure: nitrogen 0.1-0.15Mpa Oxygen 0.1-0.15Mpa Oxygen/nitrogen mixed gas inlet: including pressure regulator valve, flow regulating valve, gas filter and mixing chamber.
12. Sample holders can be used for soft and rigid plastics, textiles, fire doors, etc.
13. Propane (butane) ignition system, flame length 5mm-60mm can be adjusted freely
14. Gas: industrial nitrogen, oxygen, purity >99%; (user-supplied).
15. Power requirements: AC220V, 50Hz
16. Maximum operating power: 50W
17. Igniter: It has a metal tube and a nozzle with an inner diameter of Φ2±1mm at the end. It can be inserted into the combustion tube to ignite the sample. The flame length is 16±4mm, and the size can be adjusted.
18. Self-supporting material sample holder: can be fixed at the axial position of the combustion tube and can clamp the sample vertically
19. Non-self-supporting material sample holder: can fix two vertical sides of the sample on the frame at the same time
1. Main unit (size: length * width * height 360mm * 250mm * 550mm) 1 set
2. Burning tube 1 set
3. Ignition 1 pcs
4. Power cord 1 pcs
5. Spare glass tube 1 pcs
6. Glass beads 1 bag (into the combustion column)
7. Nylon tube Ф 4 1.2 m (connecting the combustion column to the main unit)
8. Sealing ring some
9. Pointed sample holder 1 set
10. Metal mesh (into the combustion column) 1 pcs
11. Plastic air outlet plate 1 pcs
12. Rubber hose 2 pcs
13. M10×1 inner joint screw 1pcs (within the combustion column)
14. M10×1 joint nut 1 piece (connected to the main unit)
15. Instructions 1 copy
16. Non-self-supporting sample holder 1 set (optional)
Contact Person: Mrs. Julie Zhong