Temperature Calibration Device For Ear Temperature Gun Forehead Temperature Gun/ Blackbody Furnace Calibrator
A precision blackbody (black body) is a controlled source of thermal radiation used to calibrate infrared radiation thermometers (pyrometers), thermal imagers and radiation heat flux gauges and radiometers. It is our HONGTUO R&D and manufactured product which is special used in calibration for Infrared ear temperature gun, forehead temperature gun and medical thermometer. It can also be used for the calibration of infrared body surface screening instrument. Through our main R&D of the temperature cycle system, plus the new materials, the emissivity can reach more than 0.99.
This black body source has been introduced to meet the demand for a simple, cost-effective, but high accuracy calibrator for the calibration of thermal imagers and infrared thermometers used at temperatures near ambient.
A 56mm diameter, ridged plate is heated or cooled with an internal solid-state thermoelectric heat pump. The temperature of the plate can be set from 30°C to 50°C, to a resolution of 0.01°C.
1. Operating temperature range: 30~55℃
2. Radiation surface diameter: 50mm
3. Temperature resolution: 0.01 ℃
4. Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1℃
5. Temperature control stability: ±0.1℃/30min
6. Ambient temperature: 0 ℃~42℃
7. Ambient humidity: ≤80% RH
9. Uniformity: ≤0.1℃
10. Effective emissivity: ≥0.99
11. Dimensions: W110*H110*D180mm
12. Radiation light range: 8μm ~ 14μm
13. Power supply: 220V, 50HZ
14. Power: 50w