Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Double Column||Testing Before Delivery:||Yes|
|Usage:||200KN Tensile Testing Machine||Capacity:||200KN|
universal tensile testing machine,
universal material testing machine
200KN Tensile Testing Machine , Tensile Strength Meter , Universal Tensile Strength Tester
● Complete computer controlled: the whole measuring and controlling system adopts
specific PC control card used for testing machines, realizing the data zero and plus adjustment, which has very high reliability.
● Supporting multi-transducers. Realizing the database management of the test data which are stored according to the standard format; facilitating other software to analyze and transfer.
● Perfect programming by auto program control, every control mode can smoothly shift to another one. Fulfilling the test requirement of all kinds of materials with every test standard home and abroad.
● Control software has the the auto-adjusting function of test hardness, which assures that the system works with every kind of specimen hardness.
● Perfect graphic function realizing the arbitrarily magnifying, decreasing, equaling, adding, indicative display and print of all kinds of test curves, the test point searching as well as the simultaneous display and print of several kinds of test curves. Data processing supposes self-disposing and input disposing of graphic human computer interaction, which facilitates the check and contrast of the test result.
● The user can self-define the output of the test report, which makes the report format have high flexibility.
● Modularization design facilitated the software upgrading, function spreading as well as the second development.
1. Language selection: English and other languages interface freely switch operation,
2. Basic functions: calculate and list data graphics: the basic parameters of a material testing machine: (1).yield point(2).0.2% off set.(3). Yield strength(4). Tensile strength(5). Elongation(6). Energy absorption(7). Maximum(8). Rupture values(9). Deformation amount (10). Averages. More than twenty parameters contrast to graphics.
3. Multiple curve display mode: Stress - strain, Force - displacement, Force - time,
Strength –Time and other curve patterns.
4. Control mode: fixed displacement, fixed speed, constant strain rate, fixed load, fixed load rate, fixed strain rate, etc.
5. Dynamic display: During the test, the load, elongation, displacement and experimental curves selected as testing, real-time dynamic display on the main screen.
6.Automatic identification ,storage: test conditions, test results, regression
7.Graphical Analysis: After the test is completed, you can use the mouse to view data from the test curve, any point on the test curve can be enlarged analysis, and choose Print.
8. Report Output: Graphics and arguments are opened to customers and can be modified as required. It can output different report formats, convenient and easy to learn practical
|Main technical specification||WDW|
|Max test force ( KN )||1||2||5||10||20||50||100||200||300|
|Ways of operate||Computer controlled|
|Load measurement range||2%-100% (0.4%-100%)|
|Test force accuracy||Better than indication value ±1%(0.5%)|
|Speed of displacement||0.01-500mm/min||0.01-300mm/min|
|protection||Overload protection and limit protection|
|Working environment||Room temperature～45℃ humidity 20%-80%|
|Grip type||According to the client’s demand|
Contact Person: Mrs. Julie Zhong