Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Portable Hardness Tester||Testing Before Delivery:||Yes|
|After-sale Customer Service:||Yes||Hardness Scale:||HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS|
|Display:||Dot Matrix LCD, 128×64 Dots|
non destructive testing instruments,
non destructive testing equipment
Portable Hardness Measurement , Portable Hardness Testing Device , Portable Hardness Meter
It is suitable for Steel and cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper zinc alloy (brass), copper alloy (bronze), tin pure copper, forging steel etc.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* User calibration function.
* Support "forged steel (Steel)" material, when using the D/DC impact device test "forged" sample, can read HB value directly, without the need for manual checking table.
* Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
* Upper and lower limit can be preset. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit.
* Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
* USB port with the PC humanity multi-functions data proceeding software.
* Original imported high speed thermal printer support the immediate printing function. It can save data permanently.
* NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside the instrument. Continuous working period of no less than 200 hours (EL off and no printing).
* Auto power off to save energy.
* Industrialized housing design, sturdy, compact, portable, high reliability, suitable for harsh operating environment, vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference.
* Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products-two years warranty and all life maintenance. Easy to buy and comfortable to use.
|Measuring range||HLD (170-960), HRC (17.9-69.5),HB (19-683), HV (80-1042), HS (30.6-102.6), HRA(59.1-88), HRB (13.5-101.7)|
|Hardness Scale||HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS|
|Display||Dot matrix LCD, 128×64 dots|
|Data memory||100- max 600 groups. (relative to impact times 32～1)|
|Printing paper||width is (57.5±0.5)mm, diameter is 30mm|
|Battery pack||6V NI-MH|
|Continuous working period||about 200hours (With backlight off, no printing)|
|2||D type impact device||1|
|3||Standard test block||1|
|4||Cleaning brush (I)||1|
|5||Small support ring||1|
|7||Paper for printing||1|
|9||Data Pro software||1|
Contact Person: Mrs. Julie Zhong