Touch Screen Infrared Thermometer Calibration Special Blackbody Furnace With Easy Operation
A. Infrared temperature calibrator Descriptions:
The main function of a black body is to produce standard radiation at a certain temperature. Therefore, it is mainly used to verify various radiation thermometers in temperature measurement, such as optical pyrometers, infrared thermometers, and thermal imaging camera.
B. Infrared temperature calibrator advantages:
1. Novel design and easy operation
2. Isothermal blackbody cavity with uniformly distributed radiation at the mouth of the cavity, with an emissivity above 0.99
3. It adopts silicon controlled temperature control method, which is safe and reliable, fast heating speed and good temperature stability.
4. It is easy to use, small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry. It is not only suitable for laboratory calibration, but also for on-site calibration work.
5. Use double-row digital display or touch screen to display parameters such as measured value and set value, with strong anti-interference ability.
C. Infrared temperature calibrator Main specifications:
1. Operating temperature range: 30~55℃
2. Radiation surface diameter: 50mm
3. Temperature resolution: 0.01 ℃
4. Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1℃
5. Temperature control stability: ±0.1℃/30min
6. Ambient temperature: 0 ℃ ~42℃
7. Ambient humidity: ≤80% RH
9. Uniformity: ≤0.1℃
10. Effective emissivity: ≥ 0.99
11. Dimensions: W110*H110*D180mm
12. Radiation light range: 8μm ~ 14μm
13. Power supply: 220V, 50HZ
14. Power: 50w