|Place of Origin:||dongguan|
|Model Number:||100 Ton Hydraulic Testing Machine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood standard exported package for 100 Ton Hydraulic Testing Machine,Universal Strength Testing Machine|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,other|
|Supply Ability:||300 Set/Sets per Monter|
|Stock:||Yes||Calibration Before Delivery:||Yes|
|Usage:||100 Ton Hydraulic Testing Machine||Capacity:||0 - 300kn|
universal tensile tester,
universal material testing machine
100 Ton Hydraulic Testing Machine , Universal Strength Testing Machine
WAW Series machine, compared with a ball screw type electric mechanical UTM, is adopting oil hydraulic power to push the piston in the oil cylinder to provide loading force. Therefore it is very suitable for making test to different metal and nonmetal materials under high toughness and hardness against extreme big loading force. By using oil pressure transducer and photoelectric encoder, the computer is timely collecting the testing parameter like loading force, stroke etc. The servo system will provide on line close loop control and constant parameters control. The test software is able to create customized testing methods and setup testing report in only a few steps. WAW series is widely used in different inspection department, engineering area, universities and institutes.
● By using oil pressure transducer.
● Full computer controlled of testing process.
● Adopt oil-hydraulic automatic clamps which can be operated from separate control box
● Wedge tension jaw processed by advanced technology; increase the stiffness of crosshead under high load and high intensity test.
● Powerful multifunctional control software will provide more testing methods to meet ASTM, ISO and other testing standards.
● Report guide will create your testing report in only three steps.
● Programmable testing software makes LCF testing or cyclic testing become available.
● Overload protection will secure operators.
|1||Instrument according to standard||ASTM D 638|
Max. distance between jaws(include
|4||Flat specimen clamp thickness||0-30mm|
|5||Round specimen clamp diameter||Φ10- Φ32mm|
|6||The distance between the compression surface||330mm|
|7||Upper and lower platen size||Φ120mm and 204x204mm|
|8||The distance between the roll bending test branch||
|9||Bent branch roll width||140mm|
|10||Allow able bending||100mm|
|11||Cut specimen diameter||Φ10mm|
|12||Test sets the rate of increase of approximately||175mm/min approximately 120mm/ min|
|13||Lower jaw lifting speed of approximately||150mm/min, approximately 120mm/min|
|14||Test result display||With computer display|
Contact Person: sales