ASTM D737 Fabric Textile Garment Clothing Digital Air Permeability Tester
The instrument is used for the determination of the breathability of a variety of textile fabrics, including industrial fabrics, nonwoven fabrics, and other breathable materials;
It can be used according to AFNOR (French Standards Association) G07-111, ASTM (American Materials Testing Standards) D737 , BS 5,636 (British Standards), DIN 53,887 (German Industrial Standards), EDANA 140.1 (Association of European Disposable and Nonwoven Fabrics), ISO 9,237 (International Organization for Standardization), JIS L1096-A (Japanese Industrial Standards), TAPPI T251 (Pulp and Paper Industry Association) and other standards are automated and digitized.
GB/T5453, GB/T13764, ISO9237, ISO7231, ISO5636, BS5636, ASTM D737, DIN 53887, JIS L1096, BS5636
1. Automatic replacement of orifice plate, automatic parameter correction, a key to complete the test, without having to manually click on the screen on duty intervention;
2. Patented product, automatically measuring the air permeability and air permeability of various samples in the full range.
3.All military aluminum alloy rack design, no discoloration and no oxidation for 30 years.
4. Philips 32-bit high-speed embedded processor with sampling frequency up to 2500 f/s.
5. Exclusive patented sample clamping method in China, which only takes 1 second for sample clamping and 3 times more efficiency than other models.
6. Test the body seal air duct design, no external environmental impact error.
7. Imported fan, inverter motor control, ultra-quiet, high efficiency;
8. Configure RS 232C instrument data port, compatible with PC connection.
9. Program Support Language: Chinese and English. (optional)
10. Menu-style interface design, the test unit can be switched freely, and can be directly printed out without manual conversion; Units of measurement: mm/s, cfm, m3/m2/s, I/m2/s, I/dm2/min, m3/m2/min and other optional.
11. This machine can be independently configured micro-printer or A4-pin printer, direct output report; (optional)
12. With a continuous test mode, computer or instrument screen can be controlled in two directions, suitable for different customer needs;
||0.1-12,000 mm/s at 20 cm² test area.
|Units of measure
||mm/s, ft³/ft²/min, cm³/cm²/s, l/m²/s, l/dm²/min, m³/m²/min, m³/m²/h, dm³/s
Pa (pressure drop)
||better than ± 2 % of the displayed value.
||5, 20, 25, 38.5 and 100 cm²
||1070 x 670 x 1080 mm
||220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz