Optical Measuring Equipment with 0.5um for Dimension Testing
Features of Optical Coordinate Measuring Machine / Image Measuring Machine:
1 > Creative modern-shape-design;
2 > Fashionable auto-painting-craftwork ;
3 > Steady granite base;
4 > Stable imported V-shape guide;
5 > Precise metal and glass worktable;
6 > High-speed 3-axis CNC driven motor;
7 > Adjustable USB 40-division ring LED illumination;
8 > Advanced Pomeas 0.7~4.5X Zoom lens;
9 > Wonderful SONY 1/2`` Color CCD camera;
10> Powerful 2.5D measuring software QuickMeasuring 4.1 version.
Functions of Optical Coordinate Measuring Machine / Image Measuring Machine:
1> It can measure point, line, circle, arc, oval and rectangular to improve measurement accuracy with multi-point .
2> It has many features, such as combination of measurements, center structure, the intersection of structure, the midpoint of construction, line structure, a round structure and structural point of view.
3> Coordinate translation and coordinates straighten out is to make measurement more convenient and efficient and improve measurement efficiency.
4> Macros can measure the same parts faster and more convenient volume and improve the measurement efficiency.
5> Measurement data directly input into AutoAD and become a full work circle .
6> Measurement data can be entered in EXCEL to conduct statistical analysis, can draw a simple Xbar-S Control Yuan, find Ca and other parameters.
7> Switching language interfaces.
8> Record user program, editing and execute command.
1) any measurable plane geometry, including diameter, radius, length, angle, width, height, depth, distance from point to point, point to line distance, center distance and so on.
2) having a camera function parts can be more intuitive to compare
3) measurement data analysis software at any time
4) Measurement data can be imported directly into Word, Excel for analysis
5) has the function of automatic boundary, making measurements more quickly and accurately
6) Shortcuts feature allows the operator to quickly and easily be measured
7) can be saved in DXF format, and AutoCAD software seamlessly transfer data
8) can be directly edited in AutoCAD, using the measurement results processing more convenient and faster.