|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting package|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Power Supply:||220V AC 50HZ 100W||Temp Resolution:||0.01℃|
|Cavity Diameter:||Φ56mm||Cavity Depth:||50mm|
|Product Name:||Calibration Apparatus For Medical Thermometer||After-sale Customer Service:||Yes|
Specialized Blackbody Furnace For Thermometer Calibration , Calibration Instrument for Infrared Forehead Temperature Gun
1) New appearance design, touch screen operation, simple operation.
2) Cree ’s isothermal blackbody cavity has only one cavity mouth. The cavity mouth radiation is evenly distributed with the spectrum, and the cavity mouth emissivity is above 0.99.
4) The automatic heating and temperature control method is adopted, which is safe and reliable, the heating speed is fast, and the temperature stability is good.
5) Convenient operation, small size, light weight, and easy to carry, not only suitable for laboratory calibration, but also for on-site calibration work.
6) Using new technology such as double-row digital display of measured value and set value parameter setting, high precision, high function, and strong anti-interference ability.
A precision blackbody (black body) is a controlled source of thermal radiation used to calibrate infrared radiation thermometers (pyrometers), thermal imagers and radiation heat flux gauges and radiometers. It is our ZONHOW R&D and manufactured product which is special used in calibration for Infrared ear temperature gun, forehead temperature gun and medical thermometer. It can also be used for the calibration of infrared body surface screening instrument. Through our main R&D of the temperature cycle system, plus the new materials, the emissivity can reach more than 0.99.
This black body source has been introduced to meet the demand for a simple, cost-effective, but high accuracy calibrator for the calibration of thermal imagers and infrared thermometers used at temperatures near ambient.
A 56mm diameter, ridged plate is heated or cooled with an internal solid-state thermoelectric heat pump. The temperature of the plate can be set from 30°C to 50°C, to a resolution of 0.01°C.
|Item||Black Body Furnace for Calibration of Infrared Thermometer|
|Power||220V AC 50HZ|