Sunlight Simulation Ultraviolet Aging UV Light Test Device
Sunlight Simulation Ultraviolet Aging UV Light Test Device is the world's most widely used ,can be used in more labs throughout the world than any other accelerated weathering tester. It's used widely in the industry, such as printing ink, paint, pastics, print, packaging,motor van, metal, electron, medical, and so on.
Uv Weathering Test Machine,simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat. A UV accelerated weathering chamber uses fluorecent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
(1) ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
(2) ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
(3) ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
(4) ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics,
(5) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(6) ISO 4892-1: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 1: General guidance
(7) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(8) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(9) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
(1) Electronic-eye irradiance control system
(2) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(3) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(4) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
(5) Specimen size and quantity: 75mm×300mm 24pcs, 75mm×150mm 48pcs
1. power overload, passing control back to the overload, short circuit protection
2. ground fault protection, motor overload protection
3. over-temperature protection
4. overvoltage, overload
5. for the protection of equipment, all alarms will automatically cut off the power, and issued voice prompts.