|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Product Name:||HDT Vicat Testing Machine||Heating Medium:||Methyl Silicone Oil|
|Cooling Method:||Water Cooling||Package:||Safe|
|Power:||Electronic||Testing Before Delivery:||Yes|
Plastic Testing Machines for Heat Deflection Temperature and Vicat Softening Temperature
The thermal deformation, Vicat softening point temperature tester is mainly used for the determination of temperature of thermal deformation and Vicat softening point to nonmetallic materials(such as plastic, rubber, nylon, electric insulating materials, etc.). It is the ideal testing tool for chemical industry enterprises, research institutes, colleges and so on. It adopt computer controlled.
GB/T 1633, GB/T 8802, GB/T 1634, ISO 2507, ISO 75, ISO 306, ASTMD 1525, ASTMD 648, BS 2782 Part 1 1970, DIN 53460
1. Computer collects temperature fluctuation and controls overall process, real time displays temperature, deformation curve and tes time, CRT color curve display, prints the test result automatically.
2. The software adopts menu operation, which makes operation of users more practical.
3. Digital process, computer display real-time temperature, deformation and test time at the same time, which makes the system more reliable.
4. Report forms can be automatically compiled and meet with the requirements of customer.
5. Sample frame can be lift and drop automatically.
6. Adopt dial gauge to measure deformation, more accurate than adopting displacement sensor.
7. Multi safety protection, mechanical over temperature protection, software over temperature protection, auto stop after test complete, user password protection.
8. Adopt advance PID technology and photo electric technology to control temperature raise, ensure error of heating speed is less than 0.5C.
|Temperature Control Range||Room Temperature-300C|
|Max Temperature Error||±0.5C|
|Heating Rate||50C/h-120C/h (adjustable)|
|Deformation Measurement Method||High Precision Dial Gauge|
|Deformation Measurement Range||0-10mm|
|Max Deformation Error||+/-0.005mm|
|Resolution of Deformation||0.001mm|
|Sample Span||64mm, 100mm|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient of Sample Frame||0.005/100C(important)|
|Sample Frame||Automatic Lift and Drop|
|Heating Medium||Methyl silicon oil|
|Cooling Method||Natural Cooling or water cooling below 150C, Natural Cooling Above 150C|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz, Single Phase|